Whether you are in the market for a good used bike or are looking to get rid of your old bike, LoweRiders has the solution for you.
We will accept any trade in, as long as it was not purchased from a department store, such as WalMart, Target, K-Mart, etc. We will use 100% of the trade in value towards a new bike. If you believe your bike is worth more than trade-in value, we suggest consigning it with us. If the bike needs repair, we will deduct the value in order to fix the damages.
Some Bike brand examples that we do not accept include; Schwinn, Magna, Mongoose, Huffy, Roadmaster, etc.
Why Should I Consign My Bike At LoweRiders?
- We will Repair your bike at a discounted rate
- We will post your bike on our website
- Takes the hassle out of boxing and shipping
- We sell it for you
- Gets you cash in your pocket or money to put toward a new bike!
Depending on the value of the bike, you will receive a determined amount of the completed sale.
If the bike is $500 or less, the sale will be split 50/50.
If the bike is between $500 and $1000, the sale will be split 60/40.
If the bike is $1000 and over, the sale will be split 70/30.
Consignments are taken any time.
- No department store bikes
- Bikes must be in working order
- Bikes must be clean
- We highly recommend replacing worn tires, as it will add to the value of your bike.
- The final decision to accept a bike or item for consignment rests solely with LoweRiders Bikes and Boards.
- The price of the consigned bike is fixed unless the consignor determines otherwise.
Checks will be mailed within 30 days of the expiration date.